DIXON IN-LINE SIGHT GLASS
Harco introduces Dixon’s In-Line Sight Glass B54BMP (sight flow indicator/sight glass tube) for fluid transfer. In-Line sight glasses are transparent tubes installed in pipes to provide a visual means of verifying the flow direction and flow rate of fluids; and inspect products or media flowing through process lines. Used widely in the food, dairy, and beverage sanitary processes to view products and fluids.
- 1″ – 6″ O.D. tube
- Body: 316L Stainless Steel
- Sight glass: Borosilicate glass or Polycarbonate
- Gaskets: white nitrile rubber or FKM
- 32Ra sanitary finish, I.D. and O.D.
- Various end configurations are available: clamp, weld, bevel seat, John Perry, I-Line and Q-Line
- Maximum temperature: 200°F (93°C)