F560 Sanitary High Viscosity Pumps
FOOD eccentric worm-drive pump – For higher viscosity food and hygienic applications
The F560 FOOD eccentric worm-drive pump (progressive cavity pumps) is a self-priming pump for fluids covering a wide range of viscosities. From thin, free-flowing liquids like fruit concentrates to thick products like cream and lotions. A big advantage is the smooth flow and gentle handling that is required, especially when pumping shear-sensitive products. Based on your application requirements, FLUX offers sanitary versions in horizontal configurations and vertical (top entry) with 3A Certification or FDA compliant materials of construction. Bearing flange and planetary gear versions are available.
This positive displacement pump works smoothly at a constant pressure and ensures a gentle, pulsation-free pumping. The pump is especially designed to meet the specific requirements of the food, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries. Models can be used in mobile and fixed installations. With only a few components used for assembly, the pump can be easily dismantled, cleaned and serviced.
The intake side is automatically sealed by the eccentric worm. This allows a high pressure to be built up independent of the motor speed.
The FLUX F560 GS progressive cavity pump with planetary gear is suitable to pump thin to medium viscosity liquids.
The FLUX F560 S progressive cavity pump with bearing flange is suitable to pump highly viscous products and liquids just capable of flowing.
- Optimal for viscous flowable fluids
- Also suitable for fluids sensitive to shearing
- Constant delivery pressure
- Can be adjusted individually to the fluid properties
- Delivery rate can be regulated (in combination with frequency-controlled three-phase motor)
- Delivery rate can easily be calculated
- Pump is easy to dismantle
- Self-priming positive displacement pump
- Low-turbulence and gentle transport
- Low-pulsation flow
- Minimized dead spot areas
- Comprehensive modular construction system
- Also available with variable motor speed adjustment (delivery rate proportional to motor speed)
- Pump/shaft/worm can be easily dismantled without tools
- delivery rate: 50 litres per minute
- Immersion lengths: 700/1000/1200 mm
- Nominal pressure: 8 bar
- Material: Main material stainless steel, all parts in contact with the medium are certified
- Pump discharge connection: Clamp 2‘‘