Select Page

Sight Glasses


Harco offers various Sight Glasses, a specialized type of instrument used in various processing industries including the pharmaceutical, dairy, food and beverage industries. A sight glass — which is also called a sight window or view port — is a transparent window. Making them critical instruments used to determine the condition and level of fluids and media in both tanks and pipelines.

Another specialized type of sight glass called a sight flow indicator — also known as a sight glass tube. Sight flow indicators are transparent tubes installed in pipes. Providing a visual means of verifying the flow direction and flow rate of fluids; and inspect products or media flowing through process lines.

Click the links below to browse our range of Sight Glasses.

Need to talk to an expert?

Call 1-800-361-5361 or 705-743-5361. Or, email us at