AMPCO IN-TANK JET-mix
High Efficiency Mixing in Sanitary Stainless Design
Ampco’s In-Tank JET-mixers will rapidly mix, disperse, and suspend solids in liquids covering a wide range of applications in food, personal care, clean chemical, and pharmaceutical industries. The modular construction of the JET-mix from Ampco makes it ideal for a wide viscosity range and batch sizes up to 6,000 gallons in open or closed tanks, drums, and tote processing.
Ampco JET-mix Features
- 25-6,000 Gallon Batches
- ½ – 3 HP motor on standard model
- Up to 20 HP motor on custom models
- 316 stainless steel removable shaft
- 316 stainless steel bearing frame
- Designed to 3A standards
- Multiple mounting configurations
- Shaft lengths up to 84″ on standard design
- Custom options available
Ampco’s JET-mix is great for rapid blending, hold tanks, suspension tanks and general storage tanks. The high-efficiency impeller design offers superior tank circulation with low HP requirements over a large range of viscosities.