Protector® Suction & Discharge Hose
PROTECTOR® SUCTION & DISCHARGE HOSE
Discover Harco’s Protector® Suction & Discharge Hose – premium quality and remarkably versatile. Crafted for food, beverage, and dairy plants, its seamless tube prevents taste or odor transfer, while high resistance to CIP solutions ensures reliability. The abrasion-resistant cover maintains a clean appearance, and unique fabric spirals and helix reinforcement provide exceptional flexibility. With FDA, USDA, 3-A, and CFIA approvals, Protector® Suction & Discharge Hose exceeds industry standards.
- Tube: Seamless white FDA butyl rubber manufactured on chrome polished mandrels.
- Reinforcement: 2 fabric spirals with helix wire.
- Cover: White EPDM with a blue stripe – animal fat, abrasion and ozone resistant.
- Temperature: -40º to 225ºF continuous (+250ºF intermittent).
- Lengths: 1 foot to 100 feet.
- Color: Light Gray or White with blue stripe.
- Factory installed ReSeal® reusable or PermaSeal® permanent couplers.
- Rated for full suction and discharge service up to 150 psi.
Note: All hose and tubing pressure ratings are shown at ambient temperature (68ºF). As temperatures increase, working pressures and vacuum ratings will decrease.
At Harco, we redefine excellence, offering solutions that prioritize reliability and flexibility. Choose the Protector® Suction & Discharge Hose for a seamless flow of quality.