AMPCO ZP Series Pumps
AMPCO ZP SERIES POSITIVE DISPLACEMENT PUMPS
Here at Harco, the Ampco ZP Series Positive Displacement Pumps establishes a new standard of value, quality and features in the positive displacement pump market.
Each model in the Ampco ZP Series lineup has specific features that are desirable for a wide variety of sanitary applications, including:
- Food and Beverage
- Chemical Processing
- Cosmetics and Personal Care
- Dairy and Cheese
- Brewing and Distilling
Moreover, all Ampco ZP positive displacement pumps come with the following upgrades over competing brands as a standard:
- All 304 SS Gear case
- Stainless splash plate protecting the bearing seal face
- Stainless bearing retainers
- Helical gears anti-microbial lube and gasketed stainless steel clean-out plugs
- 17-4 PH H-1150 Shafts
- 4 Way mounting threaded in grease fittings
- Maintenance-friendly front-loading seal designs, our pumps offer hassle-free operation
- Well-suited for high and low viscosity applications
- 3A/EHEDG certification
- Over 50 models available, including aseptic designs and rectangular flange configurations catering to various needs
Furthermore, it’s worth noting that the Ampco ZP1 and ZP2 series pumps are dimensionally and hydraulically interchangeable with equivalent Waukesha U1 and U2 series, including spare parts. This interchangeability adds to the versatility and convenience of the Ampco ZP pumps in various applications.
At Harco, we prioritize value, efficiency, and longevity. Furthermore, trust our team to tailor a pump for your specific configuration. Choose Harco for cutting-edge solutions – Ampco ZP Series Positive Displacement Pumps, setting the bar higher in value, quality, and performance.