Gates Food Master® Beverage Hose
GATES FOOD MASTER™ BEVERAGE SUCTION & DISCHARGE HOSE
Harco offers the Gates Food Master™ Beverage Suction & Discharge Hose, commonly used for the transfer of milk, juice, beer, soft drinks, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics or water–based products requiring a FDA sanitary hose. This quality, remarkably versatile-use hose is also suitable for many dry bulk products via suction, pneumatic or gravity where a sanitary hose is required. Hose with a conductive static charge filament is available for use with dry materials.
- Sanitron™ tube imparts no taste to consumables.
- Monofilament helix is crush and kink-resistant; built on polished stainless stell mandrels to prevent rust.
- Excellent resistance to water-based media.
- Additional color covers available on special order.
- Meets FDA requirements, 3A–Class 3 and USDA.
- Not for steam service.
This hose is available in a gray or white cover and is crush and kink resistant an is available with a variety of stainless-steel connections.
TEMPERATURE: -40°F to +230°F (-40°C to +110°C) continuous service.
Tube: Type S (Sanitron™). White.
Reinforcement: Synthetic, high tensile textile with static conductive filament; resilient monofilament helix providing crush and kink resistance.
Cover: Type P (EPDM). White or gray with burgundy spiral stripe.