Alfa Laval Rotary Jet Spray Heads
Alfa Laval Rotary Jet Spray Heads enable processing and manufacturing companies to use the least amount of resources while achieving the most effective tank clean. These Rotary Jet Spray Heads from Alfa Laval are specifically engineered to use the pressure and flow available to create high impact cleaning jets. Automated and fluid-driven, these devices maximize mechanical force, which reduces the amount of time, temperature and cleaning solution needed to effectively clean.
The Alfa Laval rotary spray head tank cleaning device provides exceptional cleanability, better end-product quality, greater overall output and reduced operating costs. It is designed for hygienic, biotechnology and pharmaceutical applications. Available in various sizes and different configurations covering any tank size.
Alfa Laval Toftejorg Rotary Spray Heads
The Alfa Laval rotary spray head tank cleaning machine is a free-rotating spinner that uses low volumes of cleaning media at low pressure for effective cleaning. Rotating spray heads improve tank cleaning efficiency, using less water, less energy and less cleaning media than static spray balls. This reduces the total cost of ownership and speeds the cleaning process, enabling more production uptime.
Let Alfa Laval rotary spray heads clean tanks more effectively than static spray balls. Designed according to the most stringent hygienic standards, these provide Cleaning-in-Place (CIP) for vessels used in hygienic processing lines across the dairy, food, beverage, home-personal care, and biotech and pharmaceutical industries.
The Alfa Laval Toftejorg Rotary Spray Heads are available in the following styles:
Alfa Laval Toftejorg SaniMagnum
- The Alfa Laval Toftejorg SaniMagnum SB Rotary Spray Head is designed with respect to self-cleaning, self-draining and inspectability. Its novel patented one-clip assembly offers easy installation, disassembly and inspection without compromising cleanability and drainability.
- The Alfa Laval SaniMagnum SB is an efficient replacement for the traditional Static Spray Ball as it offers liquid impact on the entire tank wall that lies within the spray pattern – a 270°U or a 360° pattern; both at a lower flow rate at equally low pressure.
- The device is fully 3-A compliant.
- Wetting radius: 10 ft. maximum
- Impact cleaning radius: 6 ft. maximum
Alfa Laval Toftejorg MultiMagnum
- The Alfa Laval Toftejorg MultiMagnum is a rotary spray head that uses cleaning media to provide coverage and impact. The device represents an effective alternative to traditional static spray balls because it uses low volumes of cleaning fluid at low pressure.
- Ideal for all industrial cleaning applications, including tanks, reactors, vessels and other containers ranging from 1,300 – 13,000 US gallons.
Alfa Laval Toftejorg MultiMidget
- The Alfa Laval Toftejorg MultiMidget is a rotary spray head that uses cleaning media to provide coverage and impact. The device represents an effective alternative to traditional static spray balls because it uses low volumes of cleaning fluid at low pressure
- Ideal for all industrial cleaning applications, including tanks, reactors, vessels and other containers ranging from 27 – 2,700 US gallons.
Alfa Laval Gamajet
The Alfa Laval Gamajet range of high impact tank cleaning devices combine pressure and flow to create high impact cleaning jets.
Cleaning occurs at the point at which the concentrated stream impacts the surface. It’s this impact and the tangential force that radiates from that point which blasts contaminants from the surface, scouring the tank interior. In conjunction with this impact, the device is engineered to rotate in a precise, repeatable and reliable, 360° pattern. Reduces water and resource usage, leading to reduced cost to clean.
This full-coverage, global indexing pattern ensures the entire tank interior is cleaned, every time.