Alfa Laval Rotary Jet Spray Heads
Alfa Laval rotary jet heads enable processing and manufacturing companies to use the least amount of resources while achieving the most effective tank clean. Rotary jet heads are specifically engineered to use the pressure and flow available to create high impact cleaning jets. Automated and fluid-driven, these devices maximize mechanical force, which reduces the amount of time, temperature and cleaning solution needed to effectively clean.
The rotary spray head tank cleaning device provides exceptional cleanability, better end-product quality, greater overall output and reduced operating costs. It is designed for hygienic, biotechnology and pharmaceutical applications. Available in various sizes and different configurations covering any tank size.
Toftejorg Rotary Spray Heads
Engineered for hygienic applications, the Toftejorg Rotary spray head tank cleaning device can be easily cleaned and drained, and is cost effective to maintain.
When higher cleaning efficiency (than that offered by static spray balls) is required, it’s easy to upgrade to a Toftejorg rotary spray head technology. Simply unclip the static spray ball and replace it with a new clip-on rotary spray head. As the spray head rotates, its fans produce a variable falling film, which has higher heat and mass transfer coefficients than the falling film produced by the static spray ball. This allows improved cleaning procedures and significant savings on water, chemicals and energy.
The Toftejorg is available in the styles:
The Toftejorg SaniMagnum
- The Alfa Laval Toftejorg SaniMagnum SB Rotary Spray Head is designed with respect to self-cleaning, self-draining and inspectability. Its novel patented one-clip assembly offers easy installation, disassembly and inspection without compromising cleanability and drainability.
- The SaniMagnum SB is an efficient replacement for the traditional Static Spray Ball as it offers liquid impact on the entire tank wall that lies within the spray pattern – a 270°U or a 360° pattern; both at a lower flow rate at equally low pressure.
- The device is fully 3-A compliant.
- Wetting radius: 10 ft. maximum
- Impact cleaning radius: 6 ft. maximum
- The Toftejorg MultiMagnum is a rotary spray head that uses cleaning media to provide coverage and impact. The device represents an effective alternative to traditional static spray balls because it uses low volumes of cleaning fluid at low pressure.
- Ideal for all industrial cleaning applications, including tanks, reactors, vessels and other containers ranging from 1,300 – 13,000 US gallons.
- The Toftejorg MultiMidget is a rotary spray head that uses cleaning media to provide coverage and impact. The device represents an effective alternative to traditional static spray balls because it uses low volumes of cleaning fluid at low pressure
- Ideal for all industrial cleaning applications, including tanks, reactors, vessels and other containers ranging from 27 – 2,700 US gallons.
The Gamajet range of high impact tank cleaning devices combine pressure and flow to create high impact cleaning jets.
Cleaning occurs at the point at which the concentrated stream impacts the surface. It’s this impact and the tangential force that radiates from that point which blasts contaminants from the surface, scouring the tank interior. In conjunction with this impact, the device is engineered to rotate in a precise, repeatable and reliable, 360° pattern.
This full-coverage, global indexing pattern ensures the entire tank interior is cleaned, every time.